Fully serviced sections in the heart of Kerikeri are a rarity, so it’s no wonder there’s been a bit of fuss at Alderton Park. Race your future neighbour to your preferred section and build the architecturally designed home you and your family have always dreamed about. You’ll love living in a park-like setting with gorgeous bush views, close to just about everything.
These are some of many highlights you can expect at Alderton Park:
• Fully serviced – fibre, power, phone, water, sewerage, stormwater
• Walkway to the historic Stone Store and Kerikeri Basin through the Hongi Hika Reserve
• Stunning bush views of the Hongi Hika Reserve
• Walking distance to first-rate local schools and sporting facilities
• Walking distance to Kerikeri’s cafes, restaurants, cinema and shops
• Architecturally designed homes
• Range of onsite luxuries such as a tennis court and lake with jetty
• Zero hidden costs – all development contributions paid
Alderton Park affords you the whole package at a sharp price, so DISCOVER MORE today and call REAL on 09 407 1560 or visit us at 92 Kerikeri Road, Kerikeri.
*This material has been prepared with care, however it is an indicative guide only and believed to be correct at the time of printing. All information (including but not limited to prices) is subject to change without notice at REAL’s absolute discretion and cannot form part of any offer or contract. REAL reserves the right to presell, release and withhold certain packages from sale at any time. Whilst reasonable care has been taken in preparing this material, REAL, its representatives, employees and agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies and this material should not be relied upon, as no warranty or representation is given or to be construed. Purchasers should obtain all necessary and relevant information, review all information carefully, make their own inquiries and obtain independent advice before proceeding. Areas and dimensions are approximates only and subject to survey and title registration dates and subject to regulatory approvals and factors beyond REAL’s control. Licensed under REAA 2008.